As many of you know, running your own business is no easy task. Growing or altering it is even harder. The Mill Co. Project & Make Happy, a marketing consultancy in Studio 4 at the Rose Lipman Building, are running a free afternoon workshop to equip you with a series of practical tools to help you think about how best to pivot or scale your business.
In this very hands-on and practical workshop, you will make use of our tried and tested methods, such as the business canvas, brand framework, path-to-purchase and messaging matrix.
At the end of the workshop you will have clarity on: –
- whether your value proposition is relevant
- how you are positioned against your competitors
- what operational changes you might need to consider such as the activities you undertake to deliver your value proposition
- your purpose and how you express it
- who your target audiences are and what your messaging needs to say at each stage of their path-to-purchase.
To register a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop will be led by Jonathan Bannister and is a super-charged version of the workshops he runs at UCL, Nottingham Business School and Trinity College Dublin.